226. Hyeong-U. Kim#, Hyunho Seok#, Woo Seok Kang, and Taesung Kim*. The first progress of plasma-based transition metal dichalcogenide synthesis: a stable 1T phase and promising applications. Nanoscale Advances (2022).
225. Hyunho Seok#, Sihoon Son#, Jinill Cho, Sanghwan Choi, Kihong Park, Changmin Kim, Nari Jeon, Taesung Kim*, and Hyeong-U. Kim*. Chromism-Integrated Sensors and Devices for Visual Indicators. Sensors 22, no. 11 (2022): 4288.
224. Jinill Cho#, Hyunho Seok#, Inkoo Lee#, Jaewon Lee, Eungchul Kim, Dougyong Sung, In-Keun Baek, Cheol-Hun Lee, and Taesung Kim*. Activation of nitrogen species mixed with Ar and H2S plasma for directly N-doped TMD films synthesis. Scientific reports 12, no. 1 (2022): 1-8.
223. Jinill Cho, Minjun Kim, Hyunho Seok, Gwan Hyun Choi, Seong Soo Yoo, N. Clament Sagaya Selvam, Pil J. Yoo*, and Taesung Kim*. Patchwork-Structured Heterointerface of 1T-WS2/a-WO3 with Sustained Hydrogen Spillover as a Highly Efficient Hydrogen Evolution Reaction Electrocatalyst. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (2022)
222. Jinill Cho, Junho Yun, Taesung Kim*. Development of an Axial Cyclone for High-performance: Application of Cycloid Curve and Multi Objective Optimization. Aerosol and Air Quality Reasearch (2022)
221. Yeongkwang Cho#, Pengzhan Liu#, Sanghuck Jeon, Jungryul Lee, Sunghoon Bae, Seokjun Hong, Young Hwan Kim, andTaesung Kim*. Simulation and Experimental Investigation of the Radial Groove Effect on Slurry Flow in Oxide Chemical Mechanical Polishing. Applied sciences (2022)
220. Jaewon Lee#, Hyeonmin Seo#, Sang-Hyeon Park, Eungchul Kim, Jungryul Lee, Pengzhan Liu, Sanghuck Jeon, Seokjun Hong, and Taesung Kim*. Tangential flow filtration of ceria slurry: Application of a single-pass method to improve buff cleaning. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing (2022).
219. Chavan Vivek, Atul Kulkarni, Sang-Deok Lee, Vinit Kanade, Dongmok Lee, Hyeong-U Kim, Do Yoon Kim, Taesung Kim, Sudha Bhoraskar, V. N. Bhoraskar, and Seung-Woo Hong*. "The effects of alpha irradiation on the optical reflectivity of composite polymers." Radiation Physics and Chemistry (2022).
218. Lei Xu, Kihong Park, Hong Lei*, Chengxi Yao, Vinit Kanade, Eungchul Kim, Chaitanya Kanade, Pengzhan Liu, Taesung Kim*. Polishing of zirconia ceramics by chemically-induced micro-nano bubbles. Ceramics International (2022).
217. Junghwan Song, Kihong Park, Sanghuck Jeon, Jaewon Lee, Taesung Kim*. Development of a novel wet cleaning solution for Post-CMP SiO2 and Si3N4 films. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing (2021)
216. Juhwan Kim, Donggeon Kwak, Jungjae Park, Takayuki Kubota, TaesungKim*. Effects of aging time in hydrogen peroxide-glycine-based Cu CMP slurry. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing (2021)
215. Eungchul Kim, Jiah Hong, Hyunho Seok, and Taesung Kim*. Photo-oxidative Degradation of Polyacids derived Ceria Nanoparticle Modulation for Chemical Mechanical Polishing. Scientific Reports.(Accepted in 2021, published in 2022)
214. Eungchul Kim#, Jaewon Lee#, Chulwoo Bae#, Hyunho Seok, Hyeong-U Kim, and Taesung Kim*. Effects of Trivalent Lanthanide (La and Nd) doped Ceria Abrasives on Chemical Mechanical Polishing. Powder Technology (2021)
213. Seulgi Choi #, Gyeongtae Im #, Eungchul Kim, Kihong Park, Taesung Kim*. Quadrature moment simulation of silica nanoparticles aggregation and breakage in Chemical Mechanical Polishing. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (2021). 상위 11%
212. Gunhoo Woo, Hocheon Yoo*, Taesung Kim*. Hybrid Thin-Film Materials Combinations for Complementary Integration Circuit Implementation. Membranes (2021).(중견사사)
211. Vivek Chavan, Atul Kulkarni, Sang-Deok Lee, Vinit Kanade, Dongmok Lee, Hyeong-U Kim, Do YoonKim, Taesung Kim, Sudha Bhoraskar, V.N.Bhoraskara, Seung-Woo Hong*. The effects of alpha irradiation on the optical reflectivity of composite polymers. Radiation Physics and Chemistry (2021).
210. Sanghuck Jeon#, Jungryul Lee#, Seokjun Hong, Hyeonmin Seo, Yeongkwang Cho, Pengzhan Liu, Kihong Park, Taesung Kim*.Investigation of abrasive behavior between pad asperity and oxide thin film in chemical mechanical planarization. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing (2021).
209. Gunhoo Woo, Eun Kwang Lee, Hocheon Yoo*, and Taesung Kim*, Unprecedentedly Uniform, Reliable, and Centimeter-Scale Molybdenum Disulfide Negative Differential Resistance Photodetectors. ACS applied materials & interface (2021).
208. Gunhoo Woo, Dong Hyun Lee, Yeri Heo, Eungchul Kim, Sungmin On, Taesung Kim*, Hocheon Yoo*, Energy Band Engineering by Remote Doping of Self-Assembled Monolayer Leads to High-Performance IGZO/p-Si Heterostructure Photodetectors. Advanced materials (2021). 상위 3 %
207. Lei Xu, Pengzhan Liu, Hong Lei*, Kihong Park, Eungchul Kim, Yeongkwang Cho, Jaewon Lee, Sanghyun Park, TaesungKim*. Auxiliary mechanism of in-situ micro-nano bubbles in oxide chemical mechanical polishing. Precision Engineering (2022).
206. Junho Yun, Donggeon Kwak, Juhwan Kim, Taesung Kim*. Study on the effect of residual ceria slurry on chemical mechanical planarization (CMP). Microelectronic Engineering (2021).
205. Eungchul Kim, Jiah Hong, Seokjun Hong, Chaitanya Kanade, Hyunho Seok, Hyeong-U Kim, Taesung Kim*. Improvement of oxide removal rate in chemical mechanical polishing by forming oxygen vacancy in ceria abrasives via ultraviolet irradiation. Materials Chemistry and Physics (2021).
204. Eungchul Kim, Jaewon Lee, Younghun Park, Cheolmin Shin, Jichul Yang, Taesung Kim*. Shape classification of fumed silica abrasive and its effects on chemical mechanical polishing. Powder Technology (2021).
203. Seungjae Lee, Seulgi Choi, Yujin Cho, Haerim Oh, Seung-ki Chae, Taesung Kim*, Uniform deposition method of monodisperse SiO2 nanoparticles on a 300 mm Si wafer surface. Review of Scientific Instruments (2021).
202. Yoon Hae Won#, Kubra Aydin#, Hyun Jun Park, Soobyn Kim, Donggeon Kwak, Taesung Kim*, and Chisung Ahn*. Friction Characteristics of Molybdenum Disulfide Thin Films Synthesized via Plasma Sulfurization. Advanced Engineering Materials （2021）.
201. Seungjae Lee #, Dongbin Kim #, Yujin Cho, Eunmi Kim, Pengzhan Liu, Seungho Keum, Hongkang Lim, Dong-Bin Kwak and Taesung Kim*, Application of an Electrical Low Pressure Impactor (ELPI) for Residual Particle Measurement in an Epitaxial Growth Reactor. Applied Sciences (2021).
200. Hyeong-U Kim#, Aneesh Koyappayil#, Hyunho Seok#, Kubra Aydin, Changmin Kim, Kyu-Young Park, Nari Jeon, Woo Seok Kang, Min-Ho Lee*, Taesung Kim*. Concurrent and Selective Determination of Dopamine and Serotonin with Flexible WS 2/Graphene/Polyimide Electrode Using Cold Plasma. Small (2021). 상위 10%
199. Hyunho Seok#, Inkoo Lee#, Jinill Cho#, Dougyong Sung, In-Keun Baek, Cheol-Hun Lee, Eungchul Kim, Sanghuck Jeon, Kihong Park, and Taesung Kim*.Synthesis of Vertically Aligned Wafer-Scale Tantalum Disulfide Using High-Ar/H2S Ratio Plasma. Nanotechnology (2021).
198. Pengzhan Liu, Seokjun Hong, Sanghuck Jeon, Jaewon Lee, Donggeon Kwak, Yutaka Wada, Hirokuni Hiyama, Satomi Hamada, and Taesung Kim*. Investigations on the mechanism of silica particle removal during the Cu buff cleaning process. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects (2021)
197. Pengzhan Liu#, Sunghoon Bae#, Seokjun Hong, Chulwoo Bae, Hyeonmin Seo, Jungryul Lee, Cheng Tang, and Taesung Kim*. Investigation of Thermal Effects in Copper Chemical Mechanical Polishing. Precision Engineering (2021).
196. Kyungho Hwang, Kwoonhwi Seo, Yoonjung Kwon, Jimin Lim, Hyunil Moon, Inbae Jang, Kihong Park, Pengzhan Liu, and Taesung Kim*. "Investigations of the Pad Trajectory Effect on the Asymmetric Profile and Arc-Shaped Scratches in Chemical Mechanical Polishing." ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology (2021).
195. Chang Heon Lee#, Hyunho Seok#, Woohyuk Jang#, Ji TaeKim, Geunsang Park, Hyeong-U Kim, Jihun Rho, Taesung Kim* and Taek Dong Chung*"Bioaerosol monitoring by integrating DC impedance microfluidic cytometer with wet-cyclone air sampler" Biosensors and Bioelectronics; Volume 192, 15 November 2021, 113499. [사사:중견연구, 기본연구], 상위 5%
194. Minjun Kim#, Hyunho Seok#, N. Clament Sagaya Selvam, Jinil Cho, Gwan H. Choi, Myeong Gyun Nam, Sungmo Kang, Taesung Kim* and Pil J. Yoo*"Kirkendall effect induced bifunctional hybrid electrocatalyst (Co9S8@MoS2/N-doped hollow carbon) for high performance overall water splitting" Journal of Power Sources; Volume 493, 1 May 2021, 229688 [사사:중견연구, 기본연구(유필진교수)], 상위 10%
193. Sanghuck Jeon#, Jiah Hong#, Seokjun Hong, Chaitanya Kanade, Kihong Park, Hyunho Seok, Hojoong Kim, Sunyoung Lee and Taesung Kim "Investigation of Abrasive-Free Slurry for Polysilicon Buffing Chemical Mechanical Planarization" Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 128 (2021): 105755.
192. Kyungho Hwang, Yohan Jeon, Seokjun Hong, Pengzhan Liu and Taesung Kim*, "Study on Abnormally Accelerated Oxidation of Tungsten Plugs during Tungsten Chemical Mechanical Polishing in Semiconductor Manufacturing" ECS Journal of Sold State Science and Technology (2021)
191. Jaewon Lee#, Sang-Hyeon Park#, Seokjun Hong, Hyeonmin Seo, Pengzhan Liu, Eungchul Kim and Taesung Kim*, "Communication—A Novel Method to Improve Cleaning Performance by Removing Small Particles in CMP Slurry" ECS Journal of Sold State Science and Technology. 10, 024001.
190. Chaitanya Kaluram Kanade#, Hyunho Seok#, Vinit Kaluram Kanade#, Kubra Aydin, Hyeong -U Kim, Sekhar Babu Mitta, Won Jong Yoo, and Taesung Kim*, "Low-Temperature and Large-Scale Production of a Transition Metal Sulfide Vertical Heterostructure and Its Application for Photodetectors" ACS applied materials & interfaces [사사: 중견연구, 기본연구], 상위 10%
189. Hyeong-U Kim#, Mansu Kim#, Hyunho Seok, Kyu-Young Park, Ji-Yun Moon, Jonghwan Park, Byeong-Seon An, Hee Joon Jung, Vinayak P. Dravid, Dongmok Whang*, Jae-Hyun Lee* and Taesung Kim*, "Realization of Wafer-Scale 1T-MoS2 Film for Efficient Hydrogen Evolution" ChemSusChem [사사: 중견연구, 기본연구, 기초연구실사업(이재현 교수)], 상위 10%
188. Hyunho Seok#, Yonas Tsegaye Megra#, Chaitanya Kanade#, Jinill Cho, Vinit Kanade, Minjun Kim, Inkoo Lee, Hyeong-U Kim*, Ji Won Seok*, and Taesung Kim*, "Low-Temperature Synthesis of Wafer-Scale MoS2–WS2 Vertical Heterostructures by Single-Step Penetrative Plasma Sulfurization", ACS Nano, 15, 1, 707-718. [사사: 중견연구, 기본연구, 기본연구(석지원 교수)], 상위 10%